Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Date Downtown

     Well my little bean is 3 months old today, half way to solid food wahoo! Hubby took me out on a date last saturday, left our squirt with granny and gramps and we went downtown and I got to take a bunch of pictures again. It's great having him come to, he's a good spotter!

    We had ourselves some fancy coffee at some cafe and had a good walk around. Sure was fun being without the baby, don't get me wrong I sure was happy to see her when we picked her up but it's nice that I know that she can be away from me once and a while to for some non baby time, woot!And hey who doesn't like to spend time with just their hubby! And on a side note I'm half way through the shootflyshoot course! It's completely dumby proof! So great for me haha.
     I'd be out today if it weren't for the -40 weather we've got going on right now. I'll be doing some 3 month shots with my little nugget today so I'll have to post those when I'm done. Anyways here's what I got for the day!










 







 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you got some really great shots. My favourites are the first and the last ones. You seem to have an eye for landscape photography....I'm jealous. I can shoot portraits no problem, but my landscape work is fairly blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have a really hard time with indoor exposure for portraits.

    ReplyDelete