Monday, March 11, 2013

In Love

Oh my stars am I in love or what! Today I was fortunate enough to find a new lens on kijiji, new to me that is :). It was pretty cheap but it's kinda old, for an old lens though it's in immaculate condition! It's a 50mm and I've wanted one since I knew what the difference of lenses were! It is a manual lens which means that I can only shoot with it in manual mode, but hey for as cheap as it was I don't care! And it gets me shooting in manual more instead of aperture priority so I can get better... wahoo! So here's a couple shots I took of my little bean today with my new lens!





And one my hubby took for me :)

1 comment:

  1. Cutie pie! I would just say, aim your focus on her eyes, because that's the most important point to get in focus (it looks like the focus fell on her shirt quite often), and I would say watch your light, because these are a little bright. Otherwise, so cute! Great eye contact, and great framing! Looks like your making good use of the rule of thirds! :)

    ReplyDelete