Saturday, February 9, 2013

Photos at the Forks

If you haven't heard of the Forks before it's a pretty popular touristy place to check out in Winnipeg. It's where 2 of the rivers in Winnipeg meet and thus the 'Forks', I know not super original haha. Anyways so my father in law and I went and did a bit of a walk around and got some pictures. I'm not super impressed with mine, I don't think they ended up being nearly as creative as I was hoping they would be, but hey I'm still learning. I registered for a course in photography with our leisure guide but it's totally full up, booo! SO I've found this great site www.shootflyshoot.com, these 2 guys teach you all you need to know to get started via videos, it's decently priced and you can look back on the videos as often as you want. 










No comments:

Post a Comment