Saturday, January 19, 2013

Baby it's cold outside!

Well today I was going to go out shooting, and normally I might but 2 things majorly factor into not going today;

1. the weather, it's -30 degrees Celsius outside without the wind chill (no thank you)!!
B. I've got a 2 month old at home who, like me, isn't to keen on this frigid weather either.

So instead I've decided to try some pictures of junk around the house. That and I think I'll do my sweetie pies 2 month photo shoot to! Maybe when she stops squirming!! So I'm home with the heat turned up to 23 so I can walk around in shorts and deny the cold! (Don't tell my hubby, he thinks I leave it at 21 when he's not home, my secret :) ) Here's what I got today, nothing to fabulous haha! You wouldn't have much either if your house was a total construction zone to!



Boo, this reminds me house old our house is, sure it's got character I guess. 



Trying to figure out appropriate aperture and exposure. This
is my old trunk I got from an antique store, I love old things!


This is my thermostat outside my window, it's not even accurate!
AND it doesn't take in account the wind chill.


Hanging out with this little sweetheart today!! Happy 2 month
birthday squirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment