Saturday, January 5, 2013

Baby Avery

  So....I've been somewhat interested in photography but was never any good at it. For as long as I can remember my mom would bug me about my 'photography skills'. I got a digital camera for my birthday and was revealed the wonderful world of the delete button!! 

  For my last birthday I got a new camera from my husband, my father in law has a DSLR and has all the books and a tripod so I stole it and headed to Birds Hill for some scenery.

  After spending money on baby pictures my hubby suggested why don't you take them?? So what the heck, I gave it a try and am super happy with them!! My days of deleting stupid pictures of boring things is over! I've got a new hobby and an adorable model!!!



























1 comment:

  1. These are great!...it definitely helps that Avery is adorable!
    jess

    ReplyDelete